Monday, October 17, 2011

I Say A Little Prayer...

Hand in hand as we walk on wet sand
We stand and watch as the sun goes down
I come closer put my head on your shoulder

I say a little prayer, hope we gaze this forever

As the first ray of sun clears the morning dew
I open my eyes look at your face feel so anew
I come closer as I kiss your forehead

I say a little prayer; hope I glance like this forever 

As my breathe touches your skin with a morning kiss
you look into my eyes and pull me closer in your arms
I feel warm and cozy, like my world around

I say a little prayer; hope I stay in your arms like this forever

I’m here to devote, I pledge to love you unconditionally
I’m yours in times of joy and in times of sorrow
I’m here to respect you, encourage you, to cherish you
I want to live my life with you together for all eternity.
I say a little prayer; we stay together throughout the seasons of life.

6 comments:

JANU said...

Beautiful.

Poet Love said...

Thank you so much sweet heart xoxoxoxo

Traffic Pulse India said...

Indeed a nice post! I am also from the SEO background and love to enjoy reading fresh posts on this subject. I would like to thank you for writing this post and now I am your regular reader as I have subscribed your blog in my RSS reader.

Unknown said...

amazing post

Anonymous said...

Mmorpg oyunları
INSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİ SATİN AL
Tiktok jeton hilesi
tiktok jeton hilesi
antalya saç ekimi
referans kimliği nedir
İNSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİ SATIN AL
METİN2 PVP SERVERLAR
Instagram takipçi satın al

Anonymous said...

perde modelleri
sms onay
Mobil Ödeme Bozdurma
nft nasıl alınır
Ankara Evden Eve Nakliyat
Trafik sigortası
DEDEKTÖR
Kurma web sitesi
aşk kitapları

Post a Comment