Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NOW and FOREVER

Living a life alone under the grey sky
following dark shadows leading to nowhere
you stride into my life you open the curtains
you brighten my days you brighten my life

you hold my hand, you lift me high
you look in my eyes you whisper in my ear
you mesmerized me, silence between us  
you wait for a moment and start to walk

I hold your hand I look in your eyes
my eyes show you a picture where
I was so scattered and shattered
you enter in my life yo put me into pieces

you wipe my tears you put smile on my face
I want to live my whole life with you
I want to devote my love and life to you
What tomorrow will bring I want to face with you

The breath I’m holding I want to take it with you
I want to live with you and I want to die for you
Take me in your arm that’s my only place to live
my only world exists in you where I belong now and forever…

2 comments:

JANU said...

So like you....beautiful.

Poet Love said...

aaww thank you Janu so sweet of you sweetie <3 xoxoxo <3

Post a Comment