Wednesday, July 27, 2011

P.S I Love You...

Your love is my addiction, so pure, so precious, so priceless and so endless
You touch my inner soul so deep that I change my outer world for you
There is no escape from love, if you’ll  run... this flee is worthless
I’m not asking heaven from you what I’m asking is love from you


If my love is connected to your heart then my soul is connected to you

I need to need you; I want to want you, hold me now and forever
Hold my hand, feel the spark, feel the rhythm I’m your real lover
You are my soul mate, a true spirit I met, the right key to my heart

In the mirror I see a reflection of your alluring devotion
The brightness in my eyes travels through your eyesI built this life around you, my world revolves around youPlease always walk with me but never walk away from me


You will get true
devotion from me but never filch away from me You convey true meaning of love, you show me true essence of life
If this is a dream I’m dreaming then let me dream don’t wake me up
But if this is factual, then love me eternally and I am ceaselessly yours…

5 comments:

deeps said...

let your wish in the last para may be realized and bloom and flower... :)

Poet Love said...

Deeps thank you dear so sweet honey <3

Motifs said...

beautiful..I wish I had come here earlier..u write very well..feels like music.
Alpana

Poet Love said...

Alpana dear thank you so much..I am glad to see you here...love and hugs dear xoxoxo

N J said...

I love your blog. Beautiful design. Beautiful Poetry. I will visit your page again.

-- N J

Post a Comment