Monday, August 15, 2011

I Cry My Tears...


I cry my tears for what I got and lose today in life
I lose the most and get a little from my whole life
I heard people say never run after your love it will hurt
I ignore and run to capture him and make my love pert

I now realize they were right I was wrong I am far further
I thought I’ll go after he’ll be mine and we’ll be together
My love is no more mine but I’m his and still on the lane
I’m empty handed as I was yesterday I am still here again

I cry now my tears for what was wrong in me for him
Why I couldn’t win his heart and love why it goes dim
He’s mine he said so but what went wrong what’s the fear
I cry aloud, the world heard but he couldn’t saw my tear

He hurt me so dreadful that I am in the middle of no where
He made me cry and it hurts me so bad it’s hard to bear
But one day he will regret for what he did to my heart
When I’ll ask him to repay my tears which made me apart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment