Monday, July 25, 2011

IN THE NAME OF A KISS…

I have been loved and then been cheated
I gave my whole life in your hand and been defeated
Thought love will change my life as well as yours
I hold a brush and a canvas and mix all love colors

Then I draw and paint a house, I bring some white dove
Then I made that house a home and adorn with love
I call your name to bring you home, I hold your hand
I walk you through and the moment was tranquil

Then you hold your step and refuse to arrive in
I drop to my knees and beg you to come in
You turn around to walk out; I come around to hold you
“I am so in love with you that I will die for you”

That’s what you said whenever I was with you
Today I tell you, I am a dreamer, I always dream of you
I have face the dream world, now I face the real world
There is one true thing between these two worlds

I know one thing is true which I always hold for you
I will stand with my open heart, open arms for you
I will hold when you will fall, I will walk with you
I am saving my breathe for you, I will kiss you

I will blow my whole breathe into you,
So you can have a life line, to live a life time.
You will enjoy that kiss but you will never know
I am giving you my life in the name of a kiss.

4 comments:

deeps said...

That’s from the depth of memories, touched by love…
Nice lines

Poet Love said...

Deeps...Thank you so much dear love your comment...<3

JANU said...

Awesome....

Poet Love said...

So sweet of Janu I love to see you here...I feel you are beautiful inside and out...<3

Post a Comment