Saturday, July 23, 2011

He Sent Me The Winter Breeze

He return back again after a season
The flowers bloom and butterflies dance
The moon brighten and stars lighten

I then love myself, I love to smile
He loves my wet hair, my hazel eyes
I then love to dress myself just for him

I start to believe once again in love,
I start to believe once again in worship
Then I start to believe again in devotion

There is no love as I have with me now
But this is what I thought that I have
It was just an open eye dream that I saw

He came, he met, and then he left
Flowers died, butterflies cried
My heart ached, hazel eyes cried

Seasons changed again from autumn to winter
Then I heard a sound and a swish, he’s back again
I rush, I run, I hurry and I open the door

There was no one just the wind, the snow and me
I stand, I close my eyes and the wind whispered,
“He couldn’t come, but he sent you this winter breeze"


3 comments:

N J said...

Excellent!

Poet Love said...

Thank you NJ....

Poet Love said...

Janu thank you so much so sweet of you dear <3

Post a Comment