Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LOVE ISLAND…

I step out the boat, I love the cold water
I feel the gentle wind, I smell the wet sand
I start walking to the island; I feel the magic in the air
I spread my arms, I take a deep breath
I can feel you, I can sense you,
Standing on this island I will linger there for you
Once I see your shadow coming from behind
I will turn around and will hold you in my arms
Under the dark sky of shinning stars and the moon light
You can gaze the beauty of the deep blue eyes
Where I can feel the strength of your love
We will close our eyes to feel each ones heart
Where we can travel into each ones soul
That’s when we will discover love on island
We will grow old on this island where we met first
Where we discover love and we name it “Love Island”,
I feel the change in the weather and aroma in the air
We share the mirth, we share the glee
We will sit under the blue sky in front of the deep blue sea
As I take a deep breath I feel a free soul
I put my head upon your shoulder
As I am yours and you are mine, forever on this love island.

4 comments:

deeps said...

There is the light house of hope
There is the fortress trust…
And you can withstand any waves and winds…

Haritha said...

wow!absolutely beautiful!
the picture is adding to the effect.
great blog and am happy to follow you:)
good day:)

Poet Love said...

Deeps Thank you beautiful words and I love the light house of hopes you mention dear <3

Poet Love said...

Haritha thank you sweet heart so nice of you are most welcome here my dear <3

Post a Comment