Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Think Of Me Once..


If you decide to leave me behind and go on further
Then just look once behind and think of my love
That love and affection and those prayers I pray for you

Just once think of those letters which I wrote you each day
In which all my feelings, emotions and sentiments are hidden
Just think of that heart of mine in which each beat you are in

Just think of that smile which brings a glow on my face
When someone says your name in front and blushed me
Just think of my days in which each moment your memories are in

Think of my nights and those dreams in which you are every night
My soul which is related with yours just once think of that relation
My each breathe which have your name on think of that once

I have one request, a request from this innocent heart to you
Just think of my devotion and affection between us
But never think and bring the distance between us..



2 comments:

Ovais said...

Oh this is interesting.

You manage to bring the thoughts and the feelings out in a way that very few poets can!

Poet Love said...

Ovais thank you so much dear I am glad you like it..take care :)

Post a Comment